As you don your favorite green apparel in honor of St. Patrick’s Day, don’t forget to dress your Atlanta new home in this lucky color too. With Brock Built’s GreenSmart program, making sure your home and your wallet have plenty of green is easy!
Here’s a look at what their energy efficient GreenSmart program includes:
- Radiant barrier roofing
- House Wrap to prevent water and air infiltration
- Air sealing to enclose the home
- Spray-on fiberglass insulation
- ENERGY STAR appliances
- High efficiency light bulbs
- Low flow plumbing
Of course, if you want to celebrate the luck of the Irish outside your Cobb County homes community, here are a few local events:
- Atlanta St. Patrick’s Day Parade: On Saturday, March 16 head on over to downtown Atlanta for this annual Atlanta tradition. Attendees of all ages will enjoy a parade and festival with special guest appearances, live music, entertainment, food, drink, games and more.
- Haunted Pub Crawl: If you’re looking for a frighteningly good time, attend this spooky event in downtown Marietta. On Saturday, March 16 at 9 p.m., tour goers will make their rounds to Marietta Square’s three most haunted bars for ghost stories and drinks.
- Keegan’s Irish Pub: Your whole family can enjoy traditional Irish fare at this restaurant’s East and West Cobb locations.
Between Brock Built’s energy-efficient homes and fun events around Atlanta, hopefully you’ll find your pot of gold this St. Patrick’s Day.