“All Orchards Group homes are already built with energy efficient products, but due to an ever increasing concern about personal household budgets, we’ve received an increasing number of requests for even better energy saving upgrades that will enable our homeowners to save even more on their energy bills”, said Mitchell Block, Sales & Marketing Director for The Orchards Group.
The Eco-Comfort Home package includes:
• A natural gas “tankless” hot water system that delivers endless amounts of hot water that is heated using super-efficient technology.
• A continuous hot water re-circulating pump with adjustable timer that provides instant hot water at all hot water taps in the house. Less wasted water provides lower utility bills, not to mention the convenience of having “instant” hot water.
• A “variable speed” gas furnace that operates at a significantly greater efficiency than normal, providing lower operating costs whether it be summer or winter.
• A 16 SEER air conditioning system that delivers cool air at a far lower cost of operation.
• A healthy climate HVAC filter system that improves air quality in the home.
• A radiant barrier sheathing between the roof shingles and the attic which keeps the attic 20% cooler in the summer and 20% warmer in the winter. This more temperate attic condition helps to keep the entire HVAC system working more efficiently.
• Thicker wall and attic insulation provides greater heat and cool protection.
• Water saving dual flush commodes that can cut water consumption by as much as 50%.
The home features The Winston plan with two bedrooms and two baths plus a flex room that can be a parlor or a third bedroom. The home has a living room and dining room open to the kitchen, a sunroom, a screened porch, a large master bedroom with walk-in closet and true walk-up attic storage.
Residents will enjoy amenities such as a swimming pool, clubhouse with a fitness center, game rooms, gourmet kitchen, reading den, grand room with a flat screen TV, an arbor, a fire pit, a barbecue grill and a lawn area with a bocce ball green.